The Student News Site of Community School of Davidson

CSD Spartan Media

CSD Spartan Media

CSD Spartan Media

Polls

What’s #1 on your dream extreme bucket list?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Lily Miller (‘24) is ready to leave school with her floaties, prepared for anything or anyone who might try to get her out of the game.
All is fair in love, war and Senior Assassin
Ava Jordan, Deputy Editor-in-Chief and Opinions Editor • April 29, 2024

The game starts at noon tomorrow, my phone read. The very sight of the message was enough to get me to stop in my tracks. Excitement mixed...

Spartan Questionnaire* (#4) featuring Tanner Mullins and Brandon Albert (*where we take a break AP Style and get right to the good stuff with CSD people)

Two of the four CSD football captains, both selected to the Charlotte Observer Pre-Season All-County Team for offense, answer Spartan questions
Image courtesy of CSD football
CSD Spartan football captains, Brandon Albert (#5) and Tanner Mullins (#4), represent as two of the four football captains.

Tanner Mullins (‘24) and Brandon Albert (‘25) start for the varsity football team. Both Tanner and Brandon were selected to the Charlotte Observer Pre-Season All-County Team for offense. They both play wide receiver and have key defensive positions. As student athletes they have a lot on their plates with constantly trying to keep up their grades, working out, eating right, applying to colleges and playing football. To get to know Brandon and Tanner better, they answered questions from the CSD Spartan Questionnaire.

Who’s your favorite celebrity?

Tanner – Morgan Wallen because I like his music

Brandon – D.J. Moore, because I love football and he’s a big inspiration to me and because I’ve met him in person and had dinner with him.

What is your favorite movie?

Tanner – The Waterboy

Brandon – I would have to say Spiderman because I liked Spiderman growing up. 

What’s your idea of perfection?

Tanner – Probably on some island with my family just hanging out 

Brandon – Hanging out with friends, playing football and eating really good meals.

What is your favorite meal?

Tanner – Chicken Alfredo

Brandon – Pizza, Chinese and seafood. I really like seafood.

What do you treasure most?

Tanner – Probably relationships that I build with people. Not just family but also with friends and coaches

Brandon – Football and friends

What is the favorite spot that you have traveled to or would travel to?

Tanner – Niagara Falls

Brandon – A cruise last spring where I visited a Mexican island and went to Coco Cay which is the Royal Caribbean private island

What is your motivation for football?

Tanner – I always enjoyed watching football and then in eighth grade when I was playing baseball, TJ came up to me and told me I should play

Brandon – It’s what brings me the most joy in life and if I want to go to college for free that’s a great way